7.16.2012

chocolate croissant


I know what you're thinking. Wow! Those look professional! And guess what? You're right!

I wish I could say I made it, but the only effort I put into this goody was to open the box,

 put it onto a baking sheet to let rise overnight,

 admire its poofiness in the morning,
and turn on the oven to bake.

If you live anywhere remotely close to a Trader Joe's and you love croissants, hightail it over to the store and pick up a box or two of their chocolate croissants.  Flaky, buttery, hot out of the oven. And only $1 a piece. What more can you ask for? 

C'est bon!

5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I'm so glad you had some help on those because I was starting to feel inadequate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF it was good, what difference does it really make if you took it out of the box and baked or worked hard? Sometimes, we deserve a treat that comes easy.

    Too many of us (me) feel guilty when we take shortcuts and it is silly. Foodie bloggers work hard, not only cooking but blogging. We should take breaks when we want to.

    It looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, was looking for information online...and stumbled on your blog. Great photography...nicely done. That chocolate croissant is calling me!! :D

    Carmen
    http://bakingismyzen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebecca, was looking for information online...and stumbled on your blog. Great photography...nicely done. That chocolate croissant is calling me!! :D

    Carmen
    http://bakingismyzen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...